Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year xXx

A huge Happy New Year to everyone!

Although this year we weren't in the partying mood to kick off 2010
 - due to lack of planning and a few other priorities hitting out timid shores -
we hope that everyone had a banging new year and a fabulous christmas!


I haven't really thought of a new years resolution yet?
I think I might stick to the same old...
1. look after my health
2. control my spending
3. study hard and get a nice distinction average
4. stay fabulous


What's your new years resolution for 2010??

anyways...


i heart Kaya Scodelario
if you watch Skins - you'll know what i'm harping on about...

















source: googleimages



love Miss L
xx

p.s. totally digging the black&white photography!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...