Friday, January 29, 2010

Koko Black Melbourne

                      
I promise, this is my last Melbourne post. If you like me are not a natural Melbourne dweller- know nothing about the place (besides the glory of Chapel and Brunswick street *or so you've heard) and find yourself having to go for a short weekend away, then you have to check out KOKO BLACK.


Divine Ice Chocolate

Although the Belgium platter for two was a tad too sweet for my pallete... the chocolate mousse is an absolute must!

Not to mention, the little tid-bits that come with it =)

For around $25.00 you will find your sweet tooth more than satisfied and the place is just as beautiful. I would call it Melbourne's answer to Max Brenner- though they have that too...

Miss C
Xx
P.s. Take a look at the chocolate/sweet martini range, i really regret not trying one

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...