Sunday, January 31, 2010

I hart getting older

I spent turning twenty-three...
with my closest friends at our favourite mexican restaurant. The sweet and cheap joint... Baja Cantina in Glebe...
chugging down litres of Sangria, feasting on fajitas and burritos, finishing off with the  'mousse van goh' cake from la renaissance...


(french connection dress, oroton clutch, diva ring)
...
Licking sweet bbq sauce off my fingers, wearing a bib like a baby and devouring buffalo wings and ribs at ribs and rump with friends... oh we even got our own room... and the tennis was on :) something for the boys...

(outfit: from the markets)

...
gushing over the beautiful presents and feeling bessed because of all the effort people put in to celebrate with me...

My spoilt bitch bounty...

Thankyou to everyone that came. I loved everything- the trip to Melbourne, the beautiful dresses, the food, the laughs, making up for lost time, bitching like there is no tomorrow and just seeing everyone again makes my cheeks roseyy...

Miss C

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...