Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pre-Xmas day haul

As a little treat everyone was allowed to have a half day as a nice Christmas cheer offering at the office... So myself and 2 other work collegues decided we'd have a nice lunch and then shop our brains out finishing off some last minute Xmas shopping or killing time...

Here is what I bought....














A client left these sunnies at reception and didn't come back to claim them so it's all minnnne now!!!




And here are the army I baked to spread some Christmas joy...




A little cheeky one... Just for Lols




Enjoy the festive season!!!

Much love,
Miss L
xx

1 comments:

chitosan said...

I've been naughty this year. I keep breaking promises! My laptop only got back (without the power cord) to me near to midnight and then I spent the next 2 hours tossing out and moving around loads of stuff to make way for a 20-inch LCD monitor.

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...