Monday, May 4, 2009

Midnight Leather

After hitting my sister’s car into a wall- I was in no position to spend… until I found something that caught my eye- quickly grabbing the size 8- I tried it on, the fit was perfect. However after incurring an estimated $1500 worth of damages I felt begrudgingly guilty, if not- utterly undeserving. Have it as you may, it’s Andrews and I 2 years anniversary and being the great boyfriend he is- he was more than happy to buy it for me… Feeling spoilt- I could not fight my want for it- and my fear that one day I will regret not purchasing!


*The leather jacket was a mink pink tuxedo style- rrp $240.00- quiet friendly considering the economic climate and the fact that the jacket is pure genuine leather!

* The interesting thing about the jacket is that it has no zipper, no buttons- no elements of metal or shiny glimmering pieces and those who know me- know I’m attracted to things that sparkle...





It reminded me a lot of the Lisa Ho leathers, I use to lust over. The $1500 price tag was a major deterrent considering my struggling uni student income. Lisa Ho 09 Autumn/Winter range show cased a similar (though much more stunning) leather that I for the moment can only dream of owning- then again my money going to repairs could’ve covered it *cringe…


If you’re interested in mink pink, www.aboutagirl.com.au sells and delivers all around Australia (and overseas can be negotiated)- the prices are nice and affordable, and if you subscribe you receive 10% off all purchase- I’ve been obsessed since Miss L introduced it to me x)
Leather jackets have been aroud since 07- why the obsession? 2 words- functionality & fashionable ... need i or anyone else say more ?
Hugs and Kisses,
Miss C
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...