Sunday, May 24, 2009

Unbloginess

Pardon our tardiness… though we do have a good excuse. As you may have noticed our blog has been somewhat untouched- our posts are growing- becoming shorter and shorter. Though in Miss L’s and my defence we are currently in study mode- a.k.a "intense procrastination"…
And for all of you struggling uni students out there I’m sure you can relate. Here are some absolute necessities to get you through your exam period….


The relevant instruments- the one you can use… no matter how dated. My casio calculator that I have been punching since the young age of 12- sure they have better versions- I just like to think of it as retro *wink….


Sweets- to give you that sugar high during such a low period of the year… cookies and creams brightens up even the most dull rainy days- or which ever you prefer xxx




Drinks for pure hydration purposes- alcohol is optional… each to their own… x)



Lace tights to make you feel sexy even though you have panda eyes, unshaven legs and dishevelled hair*… I say own the *I look like I just woke up from the dead look…
And ofcourse youre very own goodluck charm ....

... a horseshoe, rabbits foot, a photo of loved ones... because during such a dim time... there is hope... this is the arguably the most dreaded time in the year...
Wishing my fellow students luck and prosperity....


Loving you always .......

MISS C XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...