Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Skin Care: Arbonne Intelligence

Hi Lovelies,

I recently received this crazy 5-step skin care system that includes a thermal fusion step - which is similar to microdermabrasion, from a kind client at work all the way from WA.

The brand is Arbonne International (http://www.arbonneinternational.com.au/), a Swiss company, and the range is called "Not-so-Basic".

Reading the instructions - it looks really techical, hence the name, and something that I'd probably need to do on the weekend when I've got more time and lesser things on my mind to actually absorb all this in.

Visiting the website - the system uses a range of key ingredients such as blue copper,
zinc, alpha hydroxy acids, phospholipids, antioxidant vitamins A, C and E and is great for all skin types - except for the second step - which of course and unfortunately is the exciting part, the exfoliating masque with thermal fusion.

So no sensitive or acne/blemished skin =( Which means me but I'm going to take the risk cause I've checked the ingredients and there are no signs of benzoyl peroxide (as I am extremely allergic to this!).

There is a warning about the masque - there will be redness and my face may be hot so I'm guessing like other microdermabrasion systems, this basically means no going outside and no sun - so this will become an evening debacle!


So lovelies I will try this over the weekend, take lots of happy snaps and let you know how it all goes!

Wish me luck!
Miss L
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...