Sunday, June 14, 2009

MAC Attack!

Good lazy Sunday afternoon!

Waking up at 11 hangover-free on a Sunday is one of the nicest feelings but now I’m looking for a coffee and some buttered toast and thinking about what I should do today… the pile of laundry building up? Or maybe baking that apple crumble cake I keep thinking about?

But I got so excited, I've decided to blog first because I've just come across this little gem!

One of the most seriously amazing products that you could ever put on your face for a fairly reasonable price tag - fashionistas you know that I'm talking about the most illustrious cosmetic company to walk this planet, M-A-C!

Waltzing down the catwalks for the renowned fashion houses for the last decade, MAC has produced a name for itself for its strong bold long lasting colours and the amazing concepts, MAC Looks, they've produced.

So whilsts browsing their US website, one of the best layouts I've ever browsed through too, I came across a how-to section with video, text and a product list - I was honestly in bliss!


hugs + kisses,
Miss L
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...