Monday, June 1, 2009

Sale Alert!

I know I should be studying, but I'm taking a break... from my 3rd question that took me about 3 hrs to get to...

so quickly my diary, will look like this - thank Chanel my exams will be over and done with!

Wednesday 10th June - Raw Fashion presents "The Savvy Recessionista Sale" click for more details
Thursday 11th June - Wayne Cooper @ Alexandria click for more details
Friday 12th June - Alice McCall @ Surry Hills click for more details

I probably don't need more items to add to my buldging wardrobe... but I will probably regret not making the effort to check it out...!

see you all there!

much love and wishing you all the best for exams,
Miss L
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will miss violet meet mr big?

miss violet said...

haha possibly...?

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...