Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Camera for RENT!

So exams are over and I have not much to stress over and life's pretty boring at the moment cause most of my darling friends are still in exam mode so out of respect I can't bother them.

Any who - if you're bored like myself and would like to update your portfolio or you'd just like a few portraits done for next to nothing - shoot me a quickie at missviolet@live.com and tell me about yourself and what you want done! - so recap - if you'd like to pay me to take your photos! cheap cheap cheap rates - even for free???

Sydney siders only, unless you have heaps of dosh and would like to pay for my flights and accommodation too!

Check out my shizzay... don't take them without permission though... or i'll wont be happy =(





much love,
a very bored Miss L
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...