Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shopping: Thursday Late Night

Today I went shopping at Chatswood Chase and Westfields after work with my lovely Miss Louise... I shouldn't have but I can't help it, I'm also becoming a VERY bad influence on the girls at work too!

Sadly I found out today that my minkpink jumper i bought on monday from www.aboutagirl.com.au - got delayed cause they put down the wrong address =( they said I'll hopefully get it in by tomorrow or latest Monday! *Sad - I was really hoping to wear it tomorrow to Winter Wonderland @ Hyde Park(http://www.winterfestival.com.au/).

Anyways the stuff i bought today:





I should really stop and admitt myself to a group that helps sick people like me =(
maybe we could even have a clothes swap! SUPPPPER!

haha....
Miss L
x

2 comments:

Miss Phillip said...

What did you buy from mimco?!

Miss L said...

i bought the watch - the white deco hinge for only $129! its soooo pretty! i love it!

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...