Saturday, April 11, 2009

tea party?

I am always on the look out for the loveliest of lovely dresses! Something that is feminine, light, chic and just swoons with that old-time glamour...

So when i came across Miss SarahSeven Etsy store my heart could not help but swoon in delight! Based in Portland Oregon, she describes her style as old Hollywood Glamour and is inspired by pearls, recycled fabrics, romance, nature, lace...

I am definitely considering purchasing one of these amazing dresses! But I'm finding it nearly impossible to decide which one!


Her bridal collection is amazing and I think if I were to marry anytime soon, I'd be burning the aisle in this modern number oozing with class!


Check out her official website here: http://www.sarahseven.com

Happy browsing!

Miss L
x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are simply gorgeous!
x

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...