Sunday, April 19, 2009

Roses and Ruffles


I just walked home in thick rain, my uniform drenched from head to toe and it came to me- winter has prematurely arrived (well at least for a day), in silent reflection I mused over my wardrobe- in there messily arranged are royal reds, greens, navy’s, shades of purples and of course staple black and white pieces… I wondered. What good are they?


* the beautiful photographs Miss L showed me the night before-
the tutu inspired dress with a red military waist coat:




... inspired, i decided to do some sib. borrowing and bf. borrowing. My sister's red taffeta skirt and boyfriends tee-shirt rolled up to an XS... the outfit is missing some navy and well military buttons... in other words i want that jacket (above) in navy please!

I also remembered the April ‘09 vogue cover and fell in love with the Bally peachy ruffle top! Seems like ruffles are making a fast come-back from the past to celebrate Spring 2009!
...with Moschino’s 09 range featuring ruffles on almost everything… flash back Sept 08 Milan Show for Spring 09:

(apologies for the photos... slight formatting issue... for the entire collection visit:http://content.coutorture.com/2068337)


....I love ruffles! And I recently received a ruffled dress as a present. The dress is Lisa Ho $699 rrp, and the gorgeous green/grey shade of it gives it a dark wintery feel, ala the dark gothicesque feel of Ricardo Tisci meets the peachiness of ruffles. I love Lisa Ho! …








I guess I’ll be hunting for a military jacket pretty soon… After all the future is looking rosy ...

Yours Truly,

Miss C

xo

1 comments:

Annalijse said...

lovely blog!! ill be coming back here alot :)

x

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...