Tuesday, April 13, 2010

This is why i'm broke...


Asos Ice Skater Dress,
Woolies opaque stockings and Nine West Suede booties worn through out

Asos top, Cotton On skirt (btw was $5 - booyah!)

Asos dress

Asos top, Cotton On skirt

Asos dress

Oscar the Third knit jumper, Country Road pants, Asos bowler hat

Some of what was an impulse buying fueled week... and i really need to stop taking shitty photos on my phone! poooo! I guess you're wondering what's with all the Asos stuff? well i made a big order cause they are like 70% off!!! Everything is true to size! i love it! and I love Miss C for introducing me to what potentially could be the start of financial woes =(

Also! I freaken loooove the Oscar the Third knit my sister got my from Adelaide! Its so awesome! i want it more colours!!! Apparently she got it for $10 at a pop-up sale. I'm also sporting my new country road woolen tights which took a bloody witch hunt to track down! but yay mine!!!

Hope you guys are digging our Dirt editorial =) there's more to come wednesday at 10am EST!

much love miss L
xx

1 comments:

Nicole said...

you look great! red dress and leggings with cat ear is my fav!!
i just did a leggings shop on Asos just now, cant wait to get new winter clothes!!!!

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Miss Violet Adores...